The City Cook RSS Feed
Current Feed: https://www.thecitycook.com/misc/feed.xml
- Hot Fun In The Summertime - 06/13/2022
Market shopping and cooking during a summer of endless heatwaves.
- Carrot and Chickpea Salad - 04/22/2022
Unlike most salads that require lots of time-consuming chopping, this one simply combines mostly already-prepped ingredients with a bright lemon vinaigrette.
- Hardware & Software: Knives Part II -- Beyond the Basics - 03/25/2022
Once you have your basic knives you may want to add to your collection with some specialty blades that can help get the job done more easily.
- Budmo! and Support for Ukraine - 03/16/2022
Purchase, read and cook from Budmo! to support Ukraine and help feed its refugees.
- Raffetto's - 02/11/2022
Since 1906 Raffetto's has been making tender and flavorful fresh pastas.
- Truman Capote's Valentine's Dinner - 02/10/2022
From 1981's Food In Vogue, Truman Capote's creative solution for a romantic dinner.
- What's Fabulous: Piment d'Espelette - 02/01/2022
The smoky paprika from the southwestern corner of France might become one of your most used seasonings.
- Basque Pipérade - 11/21/2021
From the Pays Basque region of France, a flavorful mix of tomatoes, peppers, onions and some peppery heat. Serve it hot or at room temperature.
- What's Fabulous: Better Than Bouillon - 11/20/2021
An organic paste that makes flavorful broths and stocks.
- Hudson & Charles - 11/06/2021
Excellent butchers selling local, sustainable and grass-fed meats and poultry.