The City Cook RSS Feed
Current Feed: https://www.thecitycook.com/misc/feed.xml
- Fall’s New Cookbooks - 11/02/2018
Autumn is when most of the year's best cookbooks get published. This year there is a bounty of new titles. Here are six that I think stand out.
- Tabbouleh - 11/01/2018
- Olive Oil Cake - 11/01/2018
- Foccacia with Rosemary, Black Pepper, and Garlic - 11/01/2018
- Potato Gratin with Pancetta & Leeks - 11/01/2018
- Chili Chicken Tacos - 11/01/2018
- Mirepoix 12.1 - 09/17/2018
Mirepoix -- From the French, a mix of aromatics that provide the savory foundation of a recipe. From The City Cook, a periodic report on things that have been collecting on my desk.
- Fresh Peach Cobbler - 09/11/2018
Sliced sweet fresh peaches with a buttery cobbler topping.
- What's Fabulous: Zesty Z Za'taar - 08/10/2018
From Zesty Z, a new spreadable za'taar. Full of flavor, versatile, vegan and gluten-free, and an easy way to add Mediterranean flavors to your cooking and snacks.
- What's In Season: Basil - 08/08/2018
For pesto, Caprese salad and much more.