The City Cook RSS Feed
Current Feed: http://www.thecitycook.com/misc/feed.xml
- Bring On The New - 12/27/2016
From annus horribilis to annus mirabilis. We can only hope.
- Toasted Pecans - 12/23/2016
Even better when served slightly warm, toasted pecans are a quick and healthy snack or to pair with a drink.
- Happy Holidays From The City Cook - 12/21/2016
Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas from The City Cook.
- It's a Gingerbread Wonderland - 12/11/2016
Holiday magic in a cookie or a cake.
- Rudolph Cookies - 12/11/2016
You start with a gingerbread man, turn him upside down, and then you have Rudolph. It is simple and brilliant—the kids will go crazy for these!
- Where To Shop: White Gold Butchers - 11/28/2016
A new butcher shop has opened in Manhattan and it's cause for celebration.
- Just Vote! - 11/07/2016
Exercise the right that is core to being an American. Vote!
- Tia Keenen and The Art of the Cheese Plate - 11/06/2016
Cheese expert and author Tia Keenan talks with us about all things cheese -- how to buy it, serve it, pair it, and enjoy it. No matter your appetites or your budget, she has much to tell us to enhance the satisfying experience of eating cheese.
- Meet Milk Street Magazine - 10/14/2016
The charter issue of Chris Kimball's new magazine is available on newsstands on October 18. You can get a free copy now by signing up at 177milkstreet.com.
- Food City - 10/02/2016
Joy Santlofer's new book about how four centuries of food shaped New York.