The City Cook RSS Feed
Current Feed: https://www.thecitycook.com/misc/feed.xml
- Basque Pipérade - 11/21/2021
From the Pays Basque region of France, a flavorful mix of tomatoes, peppers, onions and some peppery heat. Serve it hot or at room temperature.
- Hudson & Charles - 11/06/2021
Excellent butchers selling local, sustainable and grass-fed meats and poultry.
- Four Ways with Baked Sweet Potatoes - 04/20/2021
- Malted Chocolate Ice Box Cake - 04/20/2021
- Chicken Salmoriglio - 04/20/2020
- Zucchini and Leek Soup - 02/18/2020
Simple to make and nutritious, this soup can be served hot or cold making it ideal for a winter supper or as a chilled lunch in the summer when zucchini is in season and bountiful.
- What's in Season: Citrus - 02/06/2020
The pleasure of eating and cooking with winter's citrus fruits.
- Hardware & Software: Wooden Reamer - 02/06/2020
Beautifully simple and best when made from wood. You will use this often and easily.
- Meike Peters and Everyday Cooking - 11/19/2019
James Beard Award-winning cookbook author and blogger Meike Peters talks about her approach to daily cooking and her second cookbook, 365: A Year of Everyday Cooking and Baking.
- Apple Galette - 10/14/2019
Simple rustic tart with sweet apples and fragrant cinnamon.