The City Cook RSS Feed
Current Feed: https://www.thecitycook.com/misc/feed.xml
- Zucchini and Leek Soup - 02/18/2020
Simple to make and nutritious, this soup can be served hot or cold making it ideal for a winter supper or as a chilled lunch in the summer when zucchini is in season and bountiful.
- What's in Season: Citrus - 02/06/2020
The pleasure of eating and cooking with winter's citrus fruits.
- Hardware & Software: Wooden Reamer - 02/06/2020
Beautifully simple and best when made from wood. You will use this often and easily.
- Good Cheer From The City Cook - 12/23/2019
Holiday Wishes from The City Cook.
- The Holidays Are Coming - 11/20/2019
Suggestions for holiday gifts, cooking, and having Thanksgiving on the road.
- Meike Peters and Everyday Cooking - 11/19/2019
James Beard Award-winning cookbook author and blogger Meike Peters talks about her approach to daily cooking and her second cookbook, 365: A Year of Everyday Cooking and Baking.
- Apple Galette - 10/14/2019
Simple rustic tart with sweet apples and fragrant cinnamon.
- Moroccan Roasted Vegetables With Labneh - 09/30/2019
From From The Oven To The Table: Simple Dishes That Look After Themselves, by Diana Henry. Photography by Laura Edwards. Published by Mitchell Beazley. ©2019. Reprinted with permission.
- Meatloaf - 09/30/2019
Excerpted from CANAL HOUSE Copyright © 2019 by Christopher Hirsheimer and Melissa Hamilton. Used with permission of Little, Brown and Company, New York. All rights reserved.
- Two To Buy, Keep and Use Often - 09/29/2019
Two new cookbooks, from Canal House and Diana Henry, celebrate the ease, flavors, promise, and joy of home cooking.