Judy's Bloody Mary Mix
From But Mama Always Put Vodka in Her Sangria! by Julia Reed. Reprinted with permission. St. Martin's Press, ©2013.
- Servings: Enough for about 8 cocktails.
- One 46- ounce can tomato juice
- 11⁄4 cups freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 4 healthy dashes Tabasco
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon prepared horse radish
- Put first five ingredients in a pitcher and stir well.
- Add pepper to taste and stir in horse radish.